• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Get the iPhone theme from here!

Keyword tags: gcalc icontact iphone rlToday Slide2Lock ui Wizbar Advance
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1

Anonymous
RE: Get the iPhone theme from here!
Mar 24 2008, 9:10 AM EDT
"well all i did when synching my phone to my PC i dragged the file into my file explorer. It just shows up there and you can open and run it from there. (at least thats what worked for me and my mogul) Hope that answered your question."
i located the file on my phone but theres no way i can run it..its just the folders sitting there on the 8925 Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 6 2008, 11:35 AM EDT
Is there a way once you have this IPhone software installed to unstall it and go back to your orginal windows?? if so how do you do that? and some people are having problems with there icons not working properly is this just on some phones and will all the icons work on a 8925 HTC? please email me your response at [email protected]..
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Yesterday, 12:57 AM EDT
PLEASE HELP!!! I put this on my att tilt and not all the buttons work and is messing up my phone but it will not let me remove it. How do I remove without doing a hard reset? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Wiki pages
Top Contributors