• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Slow keyboard response

Keyword tags: htc touchflo
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Boerne

Boerne
Slow keyboard response
Dec 28 2007, 7:17 PM EST
Folks,
I noticed that when I am in keyboard mode on the phone, the screen takes way to long to respond to my touch and lags terribly when entering phone numbers by hand.

When I enter 7 digits, it takes about 1 second per number to respond an appear on the screen...very frustrating and time consuming for us "fast fingers"

Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas on a fix?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Slow keyboard response
Jan 12 2008, 6:20 PM EST
I have... I need to restart it offten during the day... its to slow to respond when using the keyboard.. I have to wait some time for it to finish.. do u have any idea y this is?could it be a software problem that just needs to b updated or is it the phone in general? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Boerne

Boerne
Jan 13 2008, 10:00 AM EST
I talked to Sprint and they said a new software update was to be posted in January to fix many issues with the phone...we'll see...in fact...we'll see if the update even posts.

Anonymous
Feb 11 2008, 5:53 PM EST
Take off the sound for dialing and it makes it much faster Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 11 2008, 8:03 PM EST
I'll try it and post my results...thanks
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)