• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Contacts Drive To doesn't work with TeleNav.

Keyword tags: AT&T tilt (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

sjjmj

sjjmj
Contacts Drive To doesn't work with TeleNav.
Nov 1 2007, 12:39 AM EDT
How do you get the “Drive To” and “Map It” features in the Contacts Menu to work with TeleNav in a AT&T Tilt?
When I chose either one, all I get is an error message stating “Contact does not have an address”. The contact does have an address.
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Contacts Drive To doesn't work with TeleNav.
Nov 4 2007, 7:35 AM EST
"How do you get the “Drive To” and “Map It” features in the Contacts Menu to work with TeleNav in a AT&T Tilt?
When I chose either one, all I get is an error message stating “Contact does not have an address”. The contact does have an address. "
Doesn't look like you can according to TeleNav's website. Here is a link to their support site that talks about how to enter destinations in the application:

http://www.telenav.net/support/howto/

Anonymous
Apr 1 2008, 11:24 AM EDT
My "drive to" and "map it" features work fine. It is one of the coolest features on the tilt Do you find this valuable?    
mattdreed

mattdreed
Apr 22 2008, 2:47 PM EDT
don't know if you've found a solution yet, but I just stumbled on this thread.
Do you have Google Maps installed? If so, then GMaps is hijacking it. uninstall GMaps ans you should be fine.
If that doesn't fix it, then you may have a problem in how your contacts are formatted.
BTW, what version of TN are you running?
closetgeek
closetgeek
Apr 22 2008, 9:34 PM EDT
The newest version is actually called AT&T Navigator and the "Drive to" feature works like a charm on mine. I would re-download and switch to the AT&T Nav. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors