• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Cool Mod - HTC Home Plugin for Windows mobile 5 & 6

Keyword tags: 1.5 2.0 app big clock custom display home htc innovative large menu mod new plug plug-in plugin program screen theme time touch v1.5 v2.0
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

< previous page | 1 2
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Cool Mod - HTC Home Plugin for Windows mobile 5 & 6
Saturday, 10:25 PM EST
"My screen looks the same but it seems to have installed... I went to Settings>Home Screen on my dash but it's not there."
The Cube was designed to work on touchscreen devices only. It will not work on Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone/Windows Mobile 6 Standard edition devices like the T-Mobile Dash, Samsung Blackjack/Blackjack II or the new Verizon SMT5800. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 11:02 PM EST
The Cube is something you guys started talking about later in the thread, I mean the HTCHome6 plugin. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Sunday, 7:49 AM EST
"The Cube is something you guys started talking about later in the thread, I mean the HTCHome6 plugin."
Ahhh sorry.. got the topic confused. The one that I linked too was also designed for touchscreens. Here is a link to the smartphone version:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=355904&highlight=HTC+Home

Again, make sure you soft reset after you install it.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Yesterday, 8:10 AM EST
Thanks for your posts. I am new to this Tilt I bought. I have successfully downloaded and installed the HTC Home plugin, but after downloading the Touch Cube from your link - nothing happened. I unzipped the file and restarted the tilt. Am I supposed to do something else? Does it not automatically install? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Yesterday, 2:18 PM EST
question...if i dont like the mod after installation how would i remove it? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
< previous page | 1 2
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors