• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Cool Mod - HTC Home Plugin for Windows mobile 5 & 6

Keyword tags: 1.5 2.0 app big clock custom display home htc innovative large menu mod new plug plug-in plugin program screen theme time touch v1.5 v2.0
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

< previous page | 13 | next page >
MetalRush
MetalRush
RE: Cool Mod - HTC Home Plugin for Windows mobile 5 & 6
Jan 15 2008, 5:35 AM EST
@ Rainman76: I installed it on my TyTN II (Dutch WM6) but had to de-install it again.
I also have 'the Cube' running (see XDA-forum) but do not know if this has to do anything with it...
Thing is that all my favorit contacts were gone (2nd tab). I tried a few times to add new favo's but then the shell crashed and my phone had to be rebooted.
Pitty, it looks nice and original.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Jan 15 2008, 9:31 AM EST
"@ Rainman76: I installed it on my TyTN II (Dutch WM6) but had to de-install it again.
I also have 'the Cube' running (see XDA-forum) but do not know if this has to do anything with it...
Thing is that all my favorit contacts were gone (2nd tab). I tried a few times to add new favo's but then the shell crashed and my phone had to be rebooted.
Pitty, it looks nice and original."
Have you tried the HTC Cube link that I put on the AT&T Tilt Wiki Page here? It's not Slither's cube, but this one seems very stable. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 15 2008, 10:03 AM EST
No, I did not try the HTC Cube. I am using Slither's cube (which is very stable on my TyTN).
You think this has got to do with my shell crashing?
Rainman76
Rainman76
Jan 15 2008, 11:21 AM EST
"No, I did not try the HTC Cube. I am using Slither's cube (which is very stable on my TyTN).
You think this has got to do with my shell crashing?"
Not sure.. I haven't tried his yet, but it's a possibility. The one I linked to is a simple CAB file installation. It loads all the files you need to run the Touch Cube. It also loads another copy of TouchFLO though. Problem with this is, when you do a soft reset, your device will say that a copy of TouchFLO is already running, but it is easily fixed.

The CAB file also installs some configuration tools that will show up in Start\Programs\Toolks. In there, you will see an app call FTouchFlo Configuration Tool. Tap on that and goto the general tab, In there you will see a check box for enable FTouchFlo. Uncheck it and it will be fine.

Anonymous
Jan 16 2008, 12:31 AM EST
for some reason, i don't seem to be able to update weather info. ideas? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 16 2008, 12:36 AM EST
this is on my cingular 8125 (htc wizard) running wm5 Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 16 2008, 5:20 PM EST
Does it give you an error message? Are you connected to the Internet? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 17 2008, 2:07 AM EST
i am connected on gprs, and the error message is "Unable to retrieve data for selected city. Select here to retry." Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Jan 17 2008, 11:07 AM EST
"i am connected on gprs, and the error message is "Unable to retrieve data for selected city. Select here to retry.""
Do you have a data plan with your cellular carrier? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 17 2008, 1:26 PM EST
"Do you have a data plan with your cellular carrier?"
I do, and I am able to view web sites with no problems at all. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 19 2008, 10:44 PM EST
Works great. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 25 2008, 5:41 PM EST
Thanks for this. Works great on my phone!!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 26 2008, 7:52 PM EST
Installed on my atlas, works like a charm. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 26 2008, 8:08 PM EST
Can I install this from my computer, or deos it have to be from my phone? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 28 2008, 9:45 AM EST
do it from ur phone and restart works fine Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 29 2008, 11:54 AM EST
Unfortunately it doesn't work on my Mio P350, WM5 and 240X320 screen... :-( Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 3 2008, 8:55 AM EST
How am I installing this? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 7:00 AM EST
Hi,

where I can find this cube?

Thank's
[email protected]
Rainman76
Rainman76
Saturday, 7:36 AM EST
"Hi,

where I can find this cube?

Thank's
[email protected]"
I have posted a link with instructions to here:

http://htcwiki.com/page/ATT+TILT

Scroll down to the link called HTC Touch Cube. Some folks over at www.xda-developers.com have managed to figure out how to extract it from the HTC Touch.

Anonymous
Saturday, 9:34 PM EST
My screen looks the same but it seems to have installed... I went to Settings>Home Screen on my dash but it's not there. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
< previous page | 13 | next page >
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors