• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Questions on the specs

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

wmmiller

wmmiller
Questions on the specs
Friday, 9:01 AM EDT
Are these specs "official"? (The Fuze hasn't been announced yet by AT&T as of this writing.)

Does the Fuze actually have less memory than the Touch Pro? The TP has 288 MB, while the Fuze is listed as 256 MB.

Any word on whether the Fuze will have the TV out and FM radio capabilities? (They're not listed on the TP page on this board, either, but they are there in the actual units.)
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Questions on the specs
Friday, 2:27 PM EDT
"Are these specs "official"? (The Fuze hasn't been announced yet by AT&T as of this writing.)

Does the Fuze actually have less memory than the Touch Pro? The TP has 288 MB, while the Fuze is listed as 256 MB.

Any word on whether the Fuze will have the TV out and FM radio capabilities? (They're not listed on the TP page on this board, either, but they are there in the actual units.)"
These Specs are preliminary. Wont have the final until launch. Do you find this valuable?    
wmmiller

wmmiller
Friday, 8:11 PM EDT
Thanks for the clarification. (Eagerly awaiting the launch...) Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Friday, 10:19 PM EDT
When I had my Fuze it showed 7MB less of available memory than a European Touch Pro (I think it was like 219MB available RAM to 212MB). As for TV-Out and FM Radio, neither were pre-installed but after I installed the software they worked perfectly. Go to www.xda-developers.com and use the search function for "FM Radio.cab" and "TV Out.cab" Do you find this valuable?    
wmmiller

wmmiller
Saturday, 8:20 AM EDT
Yes, I recall that thread. It wasn't clear, though, how much things might have changed between your test unit and the final production build, so I was looking for current information. Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors