• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Think I broke my phone

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

bjuice79

bjuice79
Think I broke my phone
May 12 2008, 4:24 AM EDT
I was running MemMaid on my tmobile wing. Went under the setting were you can switch memory not sure what it is called and clicked to enable the phone asked for a soft reset and I pressed yes. The phone reset and now runs through the tmobile screen and windows mobile screen and freezes while loading my home screen. Freezes at different points while loading screen but still freezes. Well I don't even know if I would call it freezing I can put phone to sleep and bring it back, key pads light up it connects to power/cpu but will not connect to active/sync. Tryed removing sim card and sd card. I've also tried to hard reset it comes up on a screen with a red bar green bar and blue bar but does nothing else.

Not sure if I'm hard resetting correctly and I've seen something on running in boot mode but not sure how to do so.

Any help would be great. Thank You
Do you find this valuable?    
bjuice79

bjuice79
RE: Think I broke my phone
May 12 2008, 8:00 PM EDT
Okay I've got it running. Had to use my old blackberry to format my SD card and then downloaded the RUU to my card through the blackberry and flashed the mem. Lost my phonebook but the phone is saved. Starting new Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Think I broke my phone
May 15 2008, 2:26 PM EDT
I had the same problem today with the Memmaid (bad programm). I did a HARD RESET pressing both (-) left n right keys plus start button. screen asked to format and install original windows and I gave the OK. All working well now. but I am installing All programs again with the Active Sync. ( I did all without the memory card but with the sim card.)
hope it help you. rgds luis
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)