• A Wetpaint Site

Location: Configure Smartphone for Google Mobile Maps with Bluetooth GPS

Discussion: Thank you soooooo much!

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Thank you soooooo much!
Feb 22 2008, 4:55 PM EST
This is working great on my T-Mobile HTC Dash. Awesome! 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Thank you soooooo much!
Mar 1 2008, 11:47 PM EST
Hi, can you tell me the software that you are using with you Dash. I tried the Destinator but ir dosnt find the phone
Fred
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 15 2008, 11:50 PM EDT
i keep getting an error message with my dash.......(This program requires a data connection, and will retry automatically. In the mean time, please check your signal strength.)((Error:wininetReadError[0])) 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 16 2008, 9:45 AM EDT
"i keep getting an error message with my dash.......(This program requires a data connection, and will retry automatically. In the mean time, please check your signal strength.)((Error:wininetReadError[0]))"
Do you have a data plan on your Dash? If not, Google Maps Mobile won' work. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 19 2008, 9:38 AM EDT
I am too getting the same error when I tried to install Google map Version 2.1.0.10 on 19July2008. If I connect the mobile(HTC TNTYii) to computer through Active sync Google map works perfectly. But if I do the same through wifi it does not work at all and ultimately I get the error wininetReadError[0]. I had previous version of Google map, it was working perfectly with wifi. Can any body help me? Thanks. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors