• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Get the iPhone theme from here!

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

2  | Next

Anonymous
Get the iPhone theme from here!
Jan 8 2008, 4:50 PM EST
Here is a link to download the iPhone theme to your Pocket PC. Just download the file and run it on your phone. http://rapidshare.com/files/79785460/iPhone_UI.zip 131  out of 136 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Get the iPhone theme from here!
Jan 11 2008, 2:02 AM EST
Thanks for the link. It's working great on my 8925. 20  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
iphone theme transforms phone interface to iPhone interface?
Jan 13 2008, 7:08 PM EST
So this is supposed to make my home screen the same like an iPhone? And all of the menu's like iPhone menus? Does it work the same as an iPhone? 16  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
iphone theme
Jan 19 2008, 12:50 AM EST
Wow, this looks really cool. 4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 22 2008, 7:49 PM EST
"Here is a link to download the iPhone theme to your Pocket PC. Just download the file and run it on your phone. http://rapidshare.com/files/79785460/iPhone_UI.zip"
i have put the file on my phone after downloading it what do i do now? 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 26 2008, 7:46 PM EST
"i have put the file on my phone after downloading it what do i do now?"
Just run the file and it should install it. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jan 27 2008, 1:03 AM EST
ok i downloaded the file. which folder should i pu it on my phone. and i do i run it? 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 1 2008, 10:04 PM EST
thanks i got it workin, looks great! 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 7 2008, 3:15 AM EST
hey im tryna find out what site to get it off of so if u could send me the like at [email protected] plz Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 9 2008, 1:14 AM EST
hey i downloaded the file to my mogul but it will not run it does anyone know why?

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 9 2008, 1:09 PM EST
I downloaded the file to my mogul as well and it will not install. I tried a soft reset and still nothing? Can you send me an e mail with unstall help? [email protected] 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 12 2008, 10:20 PM EST
I HAVE A 8525 AND IT WONT RUN IT WILL JUST PULL UP THE FILES HOW CAN I RUN IT EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THNX 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
can htc dual use it?
Feb 15 2008, 10:34 PM EST
pls teach me n gimme the links 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Dreadless

Dreadless
Feb 22 2008, 7:39 AM EST
"I HAVE A 8525 AND IT WONT RUN IT WILL JUST PULL UP THE FILES HOW CAN I RUN IT EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THNX"
I think you've placed the whole zip file on your phone. I unzipped it and put the folder into a folder on my PDA. Followed the instructions and it works.
I'm runnin WM6 on a HTC P3300. There are some issues with icons pointing to the wrong exe's and therefor not running. Will try to look into this and see if I can fix.
Do you find this valuable?    
ImReloaded

ImReloaded
Feb 22 2008, 2:33 PM EST
Does it works on the HTC 5800 ?? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 23 2008, 2:51 AM EST
hellow.. does it work on the htc touch 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 17 2008, 3:44 PM EDT
"i have put the file on my phone after downloading it what do i do now?"
what file do you put it in
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 23 2008, 3:01 PM EDT
I downloaded it into my HTC Mogul and for the most part its awesome. from the launch pad i can get my camera and text messages my emails and my phone but an error pops up when i try to get to the weather the ipod, settings and it shows the wrong time.... Can someone help me please? Either reply or it would be easier if you e-mailed me. [email protected] Thanks! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 23 2008, 4:55 PM EDT
"I downloaded it into my HTC Mogul and for the most part its awesome. from the launch pad i can get my camera and text messages my emails and my phone but an error pops up when i try to get to the weather the ipod, settings and it shows the wrong time.... Can someone help me please? Either reply or it would be easier if you e-mailed me. [email protected] Thanks!"
I have a 8925 .i downloaded the iphone theme but i dont know where to put the file at or how to run the file after its stored on my phone
need help plz..
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 23 2008, 5:37 PM EDT
"I have a 8925 .i downloaded the iphone theme but i dont know where to put the file at or how to run the file after its stored on my phone
need help plz.."
well all i did when synching my phone to my PC i dragged the file into my file explorer. It just shows up there and you can open and run it from there. (at least thats what worked for me and my mogul) Hope that answered your question. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
2  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors