• A Wetpaint Site

Location: HTC P4350, HTC Atlas (4351)/T-Mobile Wing (americas)

Discussion: problems with playing vociemail attachements

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
problems with playing vociemail attachements
Aug 19 2007, 3:55 PM EDT
I have a HTC P4350, it works good, but there is only one problem: I can't play the voicemail attachements (*.wav) I receive from my phone provider. On an regular pc it works without problems. But on my P4350 the name of the attachments changes and the extension .wav dissapears. When I forward this message to a pc, this problem does not exist anymore, and I can play the same file! I tried to rename the attachement, saved it on the storage card, tried webmail and pop-mail, but without succes. Can anybody help me to solve this problem? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
RE: problems with playing vociemail attachements
Sep 22 2007, 10:32 AM EDT
Hi does this show up in the MMS? I have the same pc phone but my email attachments (video) sometimes go to MMS file and its the same. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 22 2007, 4:22 PM EST
Thank you for your suggestion, but the attachments don't appear as mms-files.... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 3 2008, 5:18 PM EDT
"I have a HTC P4350, it works good, but there is only one problem: I can't play the voicemail attachements (*.wav) I receive from my phone provider. On an regular pc it works without problems. But on my P4350 the name of the attachments changes and the extension .wav dissapears. When I forward this message to a pc, this problem does not exist anymore, and I can play the same file! I tried to rename the attachement, saved it on the storage card, tried webmail and pop-mail, but without succes. Can anybody help me to solve this problem?"
Have you figured this out? I have the same problem Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 15 2008, 12:04 PM EDT
"Have you figured this out? I have the same problem"
I am also having this problem...anyone know why? Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors