• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Wifi access not activatingThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

scottwayne
Wifi access not activating
Jun 19 2009, 2:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2009, 2:04 PM EDT
I am trying to activate the wifi connection, but when I click on the wifi access icon on the communications page, wifi access does not remain activated. I used to be able to access wifi and thus the internet without a problem. Am not sure why this has stopped working. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
1. RE: Wifi access not activating
Jun 20 2009, 6:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 20 2009, 6:09 PM EDT
Is the WiFi connecting and then losing the connection, or not connecting at all? If it's connecting and then disconnecting, try standing close to the WiFi router to see if it will stay connected. When I upgraded my Tilt from WM6.0 to 6.1 the WiFi doesn't have as much range with 6.1 as it did with 6.0. It's tempting to cook a new ROM with the 6.1 kernal and the 6.0 WiFi Radio. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)