• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: TYTN II bluetooth handsfree settings not working inboundThis is a featured thread

bwwhitlock

bwwhitlock
TYTN II bluetooth handsfree settings not working inbound
Mar 24 2009, 11:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2009, 11:57 PM EDT
Have AT&T Tilt (TYTN II) with WM6.1 trying to setup bluetooth headset (Moto HS850). After pairing sucessfully and setting the headset to handsfree mode on the setup screen i still can't get audio through the headset on an incoming call unless i first answer the call from the phone and then use the menu to select handsfree while the call is connected. If i am making a call with the headset paired the audio is fine and i dont have to do anything special. Any suggestions on settings or adding a third party bluetooth stack?
Do you find this valuable?    
kungfubass1961
kungfubass1961
1. RE: TYTN II bluetooth handsfree settings not working inbound
Apr 18 2009, 2:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2009, 2:49 AM EDT
when reciveing a call you should hear a beep or sound on your bluetooth headset when you do tap the bluetooth botton to answer the call it sould have that option if you answer from your phone it well go to the phone and not to the bluetooth, on your phone you should have a auto answering option that works with your bluetooth this setting works if you want to give yourself like 2seconds or more so your headset well auto answer, it should be found under phone settings under auto answer, http://htcwiki.com/thread/991828/Moto+HS850+bluetooth+headset
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)