Discussion: Audio quality problems on Touch Pro

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 

Anonymous
RE: Audio quality problems on Touch Pro
Nov 11 2008, 10:34 PM EST
I can confirm the issue on my phone with the same device data as yours except my manufacturers date is 10/17/8. Is the build and manufacturers date the same thing? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 11 2008, 10:37 PM EST
"I can confirm the issue on my phone with the same device data as yours except my manufacturers date is 10/17/8. Is the build and manufacturers date the same thing?"
This is the data I'm referring to:

Build Date: 10/13/2008
ROM Date: 09/12/08
Software Version 1.03.651.3
Firmware Version 1.03.15F
Hardware Version 0002
Do you find this valuable?    
AdamTxPdx
AdamTxPdx
Nov 12 2008, 12:52 PM EST
"This is the data I'm referring to:

Build Date: 10/13/2008
ROM Date: 09/12/08
Hardware Version 0002"
I can't seem to find a build date on my phone, only a Manufacturers date. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
Manufacturers Date: 10/20/2008
No Rom date
Hardware Version 0002
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 12 2008, 1:16 PM EST
"I can't seem to find a build date on my phone, only a Manufacturers date. Am I looking in the wrong spot?
Manufacturers Date: 10/20/2008
No Rom date
Hardware Version 0002"
The Manufacturers Date is the same as the Build date.

The ROM Date is actually found elsewhere: Start > Settings>System>Device Information
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pnuticus

pnuticus
Nov 20 2008, 5:27 PM EST
Hey guys, I was able to swap mine out at BB within the 30 days. It sounds so much better. I did notice one thing. On the actual speaker next to the light sensor, the old one seemed to have some type of glue covering about a third of the left side, where as on the new one, there isn't any sign of glue. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 22 2008, 7:34 PM EST
This is a design flaw. Go to your nearest dealer...and they will exchange the phone quickly. Only some of the phones are experiemcing this issue. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 24 2008, 11:16 PM EST
Just got my touch pro today and I am having the same problem. It sounds like the speaker it blown.. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 3 2008, 2:18 PM EST
Just got my Touch from Best buy when they had the 20% sale. Waited till I got some skins before I started carrying it. 31 days in and mine also sounds blown. My 2 year old treo sounds better for voice quality. Best buy said two bad your passed an exchange date. HTC realy needs to step up here and read these comments these are not cheap phones. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 3 2008, 3:34 PM EST
"Just got my Touch from Best buy when they had the 20% sale. Waited till I got some skins before I started carrying it. 31 days in and mine also sounds blown. My 2 year old treo sounds better for voice quality. Best buy said two bad your passed an exchange date. HTC realy needs to step up here and read these comments these are not cheap phones."
You shouldn't have waited song long to use your phone. Have you contacted Sprint ?(if you have insurance). Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 
Site pages
Top Contributors