• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: cracked screen T-Mobile dash

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ssrobins

ssrobins
cracked screen T-Mobile dash
Aug 18 2008, 1:05 PM EDT
I too have had the same problem with the Dash. I have had mine for three weeks and it has NEVER been dropped or abused. After reading through this forum, I decided my first course of action would be to call T-Mobile. As soon as I told the representative my situation, she IMMEDIATELY told me that it was a known problem and that they would ship me a new one. She then waived the express shipping fee ($15) since I have been a customer for several years. This is the best customer service I have ever had, and I urge anyone with this problem to call T-Mobile first.

On a side note, I am curious to as if this problem is not due to the fact that the phone has a delicate screen, but if it may be due to excessive use? Today I used my phone for about 10 hours in a 12 hour period. The next thing I know, the screen is broken. Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors