• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in  to Wetpaint

Discussion: keyboardReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Posted Anonymously
keyboard
Jul 31 2008, 3:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 31 2008, 3:21 PM EDT
Hey Guys

I just bought an htc tytn and when I am using the keyboard a couple of keys don't appear correct, eample is when I click on and hold the shift key down to try to make period it clicks back, then when I click on the comma key it shows a period...there's a couple more keys that do this..anyone hear about this? and if there is any fix for it?

thanks in advance
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: fix hack Registry tweak

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: keyboard
Aug 21 2008, 4:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2008, 4:35 AM EDT
Holding the little blue dot below it works Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
2. RE: keyboard
Aug 21 2008, 3:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2008, 3:02 PM EDT
"Hey Guys

I just bought an htc tytn and when I am using the keyboard a couple of keys don't appear correct, eample is when I click on and hold the shift key down to try to make period it clicks back, then when I click on the comma key it shows a period...there's a couple more keys that do this..anyone hear about this? and if there is any fix for it?

thanks in advance
"
You actually have to use the Function key (Blue Dot), the Shift is used to switch to CAPS. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)