• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: wing messenger

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
wing messenger
Nov 29 2007, 11:14 AM EST
does anyone know how to set up the messenger if it still comes avallible with the phone. or does anyone know a good site to downoad aim from for the mobile 6.0? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: wing messenger
Nov 29 2007, 3:49 PM EST
Which messenger client do you want to use? The Wing comes with OZ IM and Windows Live Services. OZ works with Windows Live, Yahoo Messenger and AIM, but it uses SMS text messages to work. So if you don't have an unlimited text plan or one with a lot of text messages, any overages can cost you. Also OZ will not work off of the data network or wi-fi.

Windows Live Messenger works over the data network and wi-fi, but it's only for Windows Live Messenger.

If you want to use all messenger clients, one option is IM+, which you can buy at www.handango.com for $39 I think. Let me know which direction you want to go.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 29 2007, 8:54 PM EST
yea my phone did not come with the OZ im for some reason but i dl the im+ and it seems to work well but i havent bought it yet 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 19 2008, 3:04 PM EDT
if it's t-mobile's wing... all you have to do is do a master reset to get the OZ client on the devce... to ensure that you don't loose any info sync it to your computer first Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors