• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: No audioThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

johnso90
No audio
Jun 8 2009, 11:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2009, 11:40 AM EDT
I have had my TP for about 2 months now. It came brand new. Yesterday the sound just gave out. I cannot hear music, ringtones, people when they call me (speakerphone or earpiece). I even tried plugging in my usb headphones and listening to music but i still cannot hear anything. I would assume this means its a software glitch and not a hardware problem. Please Help!!

Also i have read other places that people have had problems like this and simply soft reset. I have tried that multiple times and it has not helped. I even resorted to doing a hard reset twice. Efectivelly i cannot make phone calls and cannot hear when i get text messages. I now have a pda, not a phone!!!

I went through 7 defective Moguls before this and im getting ready to just get this TP replaced and sell it so i dont have to keep getting them fixed.
Do you find this valuable?    

taigurl
1. RE: No audio
Jun 16 2009, 5:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2009, 5:32 AM EDT
"I have had my TP for about 2 months now. It came brand new. Yesterday the sound just gave out. I cannot hear music, ringtones, people when they call me (speakerphone or earpiece). I even tried plugging in my usb headphones and listening to music but i still cannot hear anything. I would assume this means its a software glitch and not a hardware problem. Please Help!!

Also i have read other places that people have had problems like this and simply soft reset. I have tried that multiple times and it has not helped. I even resorted to doing a hard reset twice. Efectivelly i cannot make phone calls and cannot hear when i get text messages. I now have a pda, not a phone!!!

I went through 7 defective Moguls before this and im getting ready to just get this TP replaced and sell it so i dont have to keep getting them fixed."
Not to sound like a jerk or anything cuz i knw how frustrating it mite be for u, but have u checked to make sure you didn't inadvertenly turned down the sound volume for the system as well as the ring? sometimes i accidently press by side buttons on my phn and it turns down the sound for everything. Also what carrier do you have>sprint, tmobile....? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)