• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Universal screen display flipped upside-down !This is a featured thread

scorpiodin
scorpiodin
HTC Universal screen display flipped upside-down !
Feb 16 2009, 6:56 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2009, 6:56 AM EST
Hi there
My HTC Universal screen display has flipped upside down ! I mean, everything's is working. The screen even rotates when in landscape/portrait mode.
It is just that the display is reversed. Image and Text are reversed. It was working fine for the last year.
Tried hard-reset. Nothin works. Even the bootloader splash screen is flipped.
Must be a glitch in the registry or hardware.

Can someone help me please?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: display htc universal screen
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC Universal screen display flipped upside-down !
Feb 18 2009, 12:49 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 18 2009, 12:49 PM EST
"Hi there
My HTC Universal screen display has flipped upside down ! I mean, everything's is working. The screen even rotates when in landscape/portrait mode.
It is just that the display is reversed. Image and Text are reversed. It was working fine for the last year.
Tried hard-reset. Nothin works. Even the bootloader splash screen is flipped.
Must be a glitch in the registry or hardware.

Can someone help me please? "
Do you have anything under Start>Settings>System>Screen that lets you change the screen orientation?
If the Hard Reset (the one that deletes everything you have added.done to your device) doesnt resolve the issue, you will need to look into getting your device repaired/replaced.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)