• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Hardware keypad on the P4350

Keyword tags: X7501
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Hardware keypad on the P4350
Mar 26 2008, 3:30 PM EDT
I wonder why the HTC P4350 is not listed here. Anyway, I have a problem with this set. I noticed that some of the keys of the slide-out keypad don't respond until you squeeze them down hard, from the first day the phone arrived. The situation got worse with time as other keys became progressively unresponsive to soft touch. I am a big fan of Windows Mobile Smartphones, particularly HTC, esp those with drawn-out qwerty key-pad and touch-screen. I depend so much on the computer functions and type directly with the keyboard, storing everything from daily journal to financial records so that the failure of some keys on the pad has made the P4350 almost unuseable for me. I live in Africa and ordered the phone from the USA. If anyone knows why the P4350 keyboard behaves that way, or where I can send it for a professional check up, pls kindly eml me at [email protected] Thanks. JJC 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors