• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Receiving Calls Issue, Please Help!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Posted Anonymously
Receiving Calls Issue, Please Help!!!
Aug 8 2008, 4:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2008, 4:06 AM EDT
Hey guys/gals i have a HTC Touch (which is one of the best pocket pc's ive used) but im having some problems with receiving incoming calls or txt messages, when i turn off my screen for lets say stand by when the phone is not in use i cant receive calls! only after i trun on back the screen to check it, i will see the call coming in and start ringing then juss stop and say 1 missed call..Same thing with TXT messages cant see them untill i turn on back the screen...Ive tryed resetting the phone once a day but i still get the same issue, can someone anyone out there plzzzzzzzzzz help... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: Receiving Calls Issue, Please Help!!!
Dec 26 2008, 5:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2008, 5:19 PM EST
Mine was doing the same thing. I called sprint and they had me do something before hard resetting the phone. It has worked without issue every since. Hope this helps. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Receiving Calls Issue, Please Help!!!
Dec 26 2008, 8:13 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2008, 8:13 PM EST
I am also have the same problem. this has been an issue with all the touch phones.
Sprint released the WM 6.1 upgrade which was supposed to fix the problem.

Verizon on the other hand has not, but there is a version available for download online.

Does anyone who uses verizon know if the 6.1 upgrade fixes the problem on the xv6900 (Verizon Touch)?
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: Receiving Calls Issue, Please Help!!!
Jan 5 2009, 11:42 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2009, 11:42 PM EST
I had the same problem. Verizon sent a replacement phone that has worked fine for past 2 weeks. Ask for a replacement. Do you find this valuable?