• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: PROBLEMS WITH HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
PROBLEMS WITH HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Jun 19 2008, 12:52 PM EDT
MY HTC TOUCH DIAMOND ACTTING UP WHEN I GO TO THE INTERNET AND TRY TO OPEN THE PAGE IT'S COME A LIL BIT FUZZY I DON'T KNOW IF ANY ONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. SOMETIME THE PHONE WON'T RESPONDE WHEN YOU USING THE 3D TOUCH THE POWER GO OFF VERY QUICKLY. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Eternalvenom

Eternalvenom
RE: PROBLEMS WITH HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Aug 26 2008, 9:47 PM EDT
You have to close other programs through task manager first. Thsi should be on the top right hand side of your home screen. It shoudl appear as three lines with a down arrow key. If you can;t find it there, try going through Start<Settings< Device settings< Task manager. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 5 2008, 10:11 AM EDT
I am not able to find the way out to restarting safely without loosing any config data. Can any one help Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 12 2008, 9:32 PM EDT
Iam having Problems with my htc touch diamond gsm quadband flashed, i try making a call and its very fuzzy when it rings and i sometimes try making calls and it doesnt go through, also my contacts call me and they say it go's straight to my answering machine..
ANY Salutions Please Help!!!!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 28 2008, 9:19 AM EST
"Iam having Problems with my htc touch diamond gsm quadband flashed, i try making a call and its very fuzzy when it rings and i sometimes try making calls and it doesnt go through, also my contacts call me and they say it go's straight to my answering machine..
ANY Salutions Please Help!!!!!!"
mine is same Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 28 2008, 11:36 AM EST
"Iam having Problems with my htc touch diamond gsm quadband flashed, i try making a call and its very fuzzy when it rings and i sometimes try making calls and it doesnt go through, also my contacts call me and they say it go's straight to my answering machine..
ANY Salutions Please Help!!!!!!"
basically, dont fuck with your device and it stays ok? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 6 2008, 10:41 PM EST
my diamond rings people while i am listening to music, i have the phone locked, it is really weird, anyone experience this yet? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 7 2008, 12:10 PM EST
i wanted to use wisbar but its says pleas disable htc's task manager first i tried whta u said but it doesnt help how do i completely disable task manager? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Wednesday, 1:29 PM EST
"my diamond rings people while i am listening to music, i have the phone locked, it is really weird, anyone experience this yet?"
Mine calls people when I have it in my pocket, supposedly with my screen off. I wish when the screen is "locked" it truely would stay that way. Through the HTC websight they have certian applications downloadable for free that lock the screen during phone calls, so you don't accidentally hang up on people with your cheak, but I haven't found anything to help with actually locking the screen when you push the button on top to lock it and keep it that way till you push it again. Do you find this valuable?    
arps77

arps77
RE: PROBLEMS WITH HTC TOUCH DIAMOND PRO and Hotmail
Friday, 2:42 PM EST
Please help! Not sure where to send this question, but I have a HTC diamond pro and I am unable to send/reply to hotmail emails from the windows messaging program. and therefore have to log on to the internet via opera and send hotmail emails that way. I recieve all my emails in the "envelopes" and can read them but can not reply or forward, etc. If I switch to my gmail account, I can send and reply. how do I fix this hotmail issue, as I do not want to switch all my contacts to my gmail account. Thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Yesterday, 7:22 PM EST
My touch freezes about every second day, there is no way to take out the internal battery, the phone will not resopnd to anything, will not turn off, i have to wait for the battery to die. THIS IS THE WORST AND MOST USELESS PHONE I HAVE EVER USED. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. if i can detour one single person from buying this phone and saving them a head ache i will feel better, as for now, F*** telus, and their terrible at the counter won't fix S*** for a loyal customer workers! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors